Five cool blogs for you all to follow this Friday. As usual there is a mix – some are mega blogs, others are small, but perfectly formed. Also following the format of Follow Friday Fives there is a bit of PR, some social media and a smattering of politics too.
1. Mashable Founded by Pete Cashmore it’s the world’s largest blog focused exclusively on web 2.0 and social networking news. Reviews new web sites, publishes breaking news and a firm favourite with tech-savvy early adopters.
2. Liberal Democrat Voice This week’s politics is from the UK Libdem party, in the news this week as contributor and Head of Innovations for the party makes a move to PR firm Mandate.
3. Brendan Cooper your friendly neighbourhood social media strategist Brendan is a big contributor to the social media space. This week he’s not happy with the BBC and their use of comment lifted from the blogosphere without linking back. Couldn’t agree more Brendan.
4. Web Strategy by Jeremiah To say that Jeremiah Owyang’s blog is content rich is the understatement of the week. His day job is Web Strategist for Forrester so he know’s his stuff.
5. Rock Star PR The entertaining if infrequent ramblings of Wolfstar’s young turk Jed Hallam. Message to Jed; blog more.
Five fresh ingredients. Time to to dig in.